Gigabyte Introduces Overclocked GeForce GTX 460 Series Graphics Cards
GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest overclocked GeForce GTX 460 series: GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I. With extraordinary overclocking ability, GIGABYTE overclocked GTX 460 series deliver ultimate gaming experience. Featuring GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA quality components, GTX 460 further enhances overclocking capability and system stability. GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I are equipped with GIGABYTE's latest in-house cooling design WINDFORCE 2X, which provides better cooling than reference fan sink by 11%. Also, GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I feature a wide range of the latest graphics technologies, including DirectX 11, NVIDIA CUDA, 3D Vision Surround, and PhysX technologies.
Mind-blowing Gaming Performance
The overclocked GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I have extraordinary gaming performance with GDDR5 high speed graphic memories. Through GIGABYTE's precise overclocking technology, performance of GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I can easily beat all their competitors and even surpass the performance of the upper-end products. By featuring high quality Ultra Durable VGA components and brand new GIGABYTE cooling design WINDFORCE 2X, GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I are serious gamers' best graphics card choice.
WINDFORCE - GIGABYTE's Latest Cooling Solution
GIGABYTE introduces WINDFORCE, the latest cooling technology that differentiates the brand's graphics cards from the rest. GIGABYTE understands that a fan is crucial to the graphics card, so only the fan with the most efficiency is selected for WINDFORCE. To qualify for WINDFORCE, a fan must be equipped with anti-turbulence inclined-fin, ultra quiet PWM fan and pure copper heat pipe. Inclined-fins help to reduce excessive heat and upward turbulence. Depending on its orientation, there are 3 types of inclined-fin designs: parallel-inclined, mirroring-inclined and 3D-inclined. Each type generates excellent exterior airflow for efficient heat dissipation from the interior GPU core.
WINDFORCE 2X: Anti-turbulence Cooling
The special inclined dual fan design effectively minimizes the flow of turbulence between two fans and enhances heat dissipation of hot area right underneath each fan. By unique design, WINDFORCE 2X even enlarges air channel on the graphics card vents and creates a more effective air flow system in chassis. This special design helps heat dissipate quickly from GPU. In addition, WINDFORCE 2X is equipped with 2 copper heat-pipes which strengthen the speed of heat dissipation.
Industry Leading Component Quality
GIGABYTE's own Ultra Durable VGA Technology guarantees better overclocking capability, lower GPU temperature, and great power efficiency by using 2 oz PCB board, Samsung and Hynix memory, Japanese solid capacitors, Ferrite/Metal core chokes, and Low RDS (on) mosfet. Industry leading quality better meets the most critical gamers' needs.
GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I include all up-to-date graphics card technologies. With up to 4 times the DirectX 11 tessellation performance of the competition, GV-N460OC-1GI and GV-N460OC-768I guarantee incredible detailed visuals without sacrificing high frame rates. Supporting NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, gamers can expand games across three displays for ultimate "in the game" experience. New high-speed 32x anti-aliasing smoothes all rough edges and provides unrivaled image quality.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCI slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard