ECS Announces Black GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Card
With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, launches the latest Black GTX 460 graphics card family with unbelievable overclocking capabilities and unmatched gaming performance to meet the requirements from critical gamers.
Targeting at the high-end segment, ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card delivers a stunning gaming effects with its genuine hardware and firmware design, which bring the critical gamers over 20% overclocking capability and boost the gaming power far more than reference designed graphics card.
Awesome Performance with High Efficient Cooling
Adapted with Arctic Cooling precise engineering cooling solution - dual ultra quiet fans and 4 excellent heatpipes, ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card performs very well even runs at full-loading speed under high-range overclocking mode. Dual Dual-link DVI-I and one mini HDMI outputs support three high-resolution screen displays via pure digital signal, powered by Nvidia 3D Vision Surround Technology, it is very easy for gamers to enjoy multi-display 3D stereo gaming experience that never happened before.
ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card family comes with 336 powerful CUDA cores and 1024/768 MB GDDR5 256/192 bit data bus showing amazing gaming performance, with its fully OpenGL 4.0 and DirectX 11 supported, gamers can enjoy the incredibly detailed visuals and unprecedented level of detail and realism in the latest games.
Latest News Posts
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be at E3 2018
- PS5 won't launch before 2021
- Sony may further experiment with portable gaming
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit