MSI Announces N460GTX Cyclone Series Graphics Cards
Global renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI officially launched today the N460GTX Cyclone series graphics cards, including the N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5. Equipped with the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 GPU and top Military Class components, N460GTX Cyclone series releases the overclocking potential up to 30% through MSI Afterburner Over voltage function of GPU.
Moreover, adopting MSI exclusive Cyclone thermal design with 9cm PWM fan, dual heat pipes and nickel-plated copper base which effectively decrease temperature, MSI N460GTX Cyclone series generates 15.7% lower noise than reference cooler at full speed to create a quiet environment for users.
MSI N460GTX Cyclone series is equipped with exclusive Cyclone thermal design. After sinking the heat from the GPU with the nickel-plated copper base, two heat pipes evenly transfer heat to the fins. Through 9cm large PWM fan, the huge airflow dissipates the heat quickly. Aside from effectively reducing the GPU temperature, compared to the reference cooler, the Cyclone thermal design can reduce 15.7% noise. N460GTX Cyclone series maintains a balance between cooling and noise to deliver a quiet and cool platform.
Furthermore, utilizing MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking software, users can adjust the fan speed as well as tune the voltage of the GPU to completely unleash its power to significantly enhance the overclocking capability up to 30%. With the fortified thermal design and the top quality Military Class components, supporting the latest NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, SLI, and CUDA technologies, MSI N460GTX Cyclone is the perfect choice for power users.
Based on over 23-year R&D experience, MSI not only challenges ultimate stability, durability and extreme performance, but also insists on top quality components, such as Military Class components. Except from Hi-c CAP, which is the same grade as parts used on the space shuttle and satellite with a lifespan 8 times longer than solid capacitors, MSI selects a noiseless and low-vibration Solid State Choke (SSC) on the N460GTX Cyclone series graphics cards. More important, Solid Caps are used to extend the entire lifespan of products.
Integrating premium Military Class components, unique thermal design, and the latest graphics technologies, MSI N460GTX Cyclone series will be a great choice for your PC.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon