MSI Announces N460GTX Cyclone Series Graphics Cards
Global renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI officially launched today the N460GTX Cyclone series graphics cards, including the N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5. Equipped with the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 GPU and top Military Class components, N460GTX Cyclone series releases the overclocking potential up to 30% through MSI Afterburner Over voltage function of GPU.
Moreover, adopting MSI exclusive Cyclone thermal design with 9cm PWM fan, dual heat pipes and nickel-plated copper base which effectively decrease temperature, MSI N460GTX Cyclone series generates 15.7% lower noise than reference cooler at full speed to create a quiet environment for users.
MSI N460GTX Cyclone series is equipped with exclusive Cyclone thermal design. After sinking the heat from the GPU with the nickel-plated copper base, two heat pipes evenly transfer heat to the fins. Through 9cm large PWM fan, the huge airflow dissipates the heat quickly. Aside from effectively reducing the GPU temperature, compared to the reference cooler, the Cyclone thermal design can reduce 15.7% noise. N460GTX Cyclone series maintains a balance between cooling and noise to deliver a quiet and cool platform.
Furthermore, utilizing MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking software, users can adjust the fan speed as well as tune the voltage of the GPU to completely unleash its power to significantly enhance the overclocking capability up to 30%. With the fortified thermal design and the top quality Military Class components, supporting the latest NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, SLI, and CUDA technologies, MSI N460GTX Cyclone is the perfect choice for power users.
Based on over 23-year R&D experience, MSI not only challenges ultimate stability, durability and extreme performance, but also insists on top quality components, such as Military Class components. Except from Hi-c CAP, which is the same grade as parts used on the space shuttle and satellite with a lifespan 8 times longer than solid capacitors, MSI selects a noiseless and low-vibration Solid State Choke (SSC) on the N460GTX Cyclone series graphics cards. More important, Solid Caps are used to extend the entire lifespan of products.
Integrating premium Military Class components, unique thermal design, and the latest graphics technologies, MSI N460GTX Cyclone series will be a great choice for your PC.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit