Sparkle Announces GeForce GTX 460 Series Graphics Cards
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Cards, which includes the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 768MB Graphics Card, the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 1GB OC Graphics Card and the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 2GB Graphics Card.
As a deadly weapon of Fermi Family, SPARKLE GeForce GTX460 series graphics cards provide the best performance price ratio, being the the world's best $200 graphics card, it brings a new level of DirectX 11 performance to mainstream PC enthusiasts and gamers around the world.
A New Level of DirectX 11 Performance
For Mainstream Market The SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Cards from SPARKLE deliver all the benefits of the advanced 40nm process from TSMC, a high speed GDDR5 memory interface, and full DirectX 11 support, possessing considerable power improvements compared to its predecessor. They use the GTX460 cores with 336 stream processors and 192-bit / 256-bit memory interfaces with 768MB/1024MB/2048MB GDDR5 memory.
The SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Cards are designed from the ground up to deliver potent gaming performance, delivering up to 8x faster geometry tessellation, than the closest competitive product. The SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Card feature dedicated tessellation engines, resulting in outstanding performance at a new price point for GeForce GTX 460 GPUs.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit