Sparkle Announces GeForce GTX 460 Series Graphics Cards
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Cards, which includes the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 768MB Graphics Card, the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 1GB OC Graphics Card and the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 2GB Graphics Card.
As a deadly weapon of Fermi Family, SPARKLE GeForce GTX460 series graphics cards provide the best performance price ratio, being the the world's best $200 graphics card, it brings a new level of DirectX 11 performance to mainstream PC enthusiasts and gamers around the world.
A New Level of DirectX 11 Performance
For Mainstream Market The SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Cards from SPARKLE deliver all the benefits of the advanced 40nm process from TSMC, a high speed GDDR5 memory interface, and full DirectX 11 support, possessing considerable power improvements compared to its predecessor. They use the GTX460 cores with 336 stream processors and 192-bit / 256-bit memory interfaces with 768MB/1024MB/2048MB GDDR5 memory.
The SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Cards are designed from the ground up to deliver potent gaming performance, delivering up to 8x faster geometry tessellation, than the closest competitive product. The SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Card feature dedicated tessellation engines, resulting in outstanding performance at a new price point for GeForce GTX 460 GPUs.
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz