GlacialTech launches HTPC Altair A381
September, 2008: - GlacialTech, the diversified provider of cooling, power supply, PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications, today announced the launch of Altair A381 HTPC chassis in India.
A Home Theatre (HTPC) is a home theatre system that is integrated with a personal computer. Typically, Home Theatre PC (HTPC) is used for storing music, recording video as a PVR and to play DVD movies and games. Most HTPC users seek an classy HTPC chassis that can house select HTPC components easily, not clash with the existing home theatre design, and offer a perfect blend of style, size and capacity. The size and capacity of the HTPC chassis is important because it needs to fit alongside existing home theater components and also have enough space for adequate expansion and air circulation.
The brand new Glacialtech Altair A381 HTPC is a stylish, aluminum base HTPC chassis that is designed to maximize internal system airflow to significantly reduce onboard component temperatures. An all function IR remote control, available in black and white colors and supporting Microsoft Vista media centre applications, is provided along with the Altair 381 to easily manage all existing home theatre components including DVD player, TV, MP3 player etc.
Key Product Features include:
- Home theater appearance
- Aluminum chassis design
- Low down inside temperature with best airflow design
- Remote controller support Microsoft Vista or iMON software
- IR receiver support remote controller, wireless keyboard, and wireless mouse
- Front I/O port for easy access
- System information display with VFD (option)
- EMI clip of top cover for grounding
- iMON modules (option)
- 4.3" LCD (option)
- Bluetooth and wireless inside (option)
About GlacialTech Inc.
GlacialTech Inc. is a diversified provider of cooling, power supply, and PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications. Having established the strong relationships with thermal, SMPS and mechanism technology leaders worldwide, GlacialTech leverages world-class engineering, efficient manufacturing and highest-quality materials to provide its products with an optimal balance of performance and value. For more information about GlacialTech thermal technology, please visit the company homepage at https://www.glacialtech.com
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard