GlacialTech launches HTPC Altair A381
September, 2008: - GlacialTech, the diversified provider of cooling, power supply, PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications, today announced the launch of Altair A381 HTPC chassis in India.
A Home Theatre (HTPC) is a home theatre system that is integrated with a personal computer. Typically, Home Theatre PC (HTPC) is used for storing music, recording video as a PVR and to play DVD movies and games. Most HTPC users seek an classy HTPC chassis that can house select HTPC components easily, not clash with the existing home theatre design, and offer a perfect blend of style, size and capacity. The size and capacity of the HTPC chassis is important because it needs to fit alongside existing home theater components and also have enough space for adequate expansion and air circulation.
The brand new Glacialtech Altair A381 HTPC is a stylish, aluminum base HTPC chassis that is designed to maximize internal system airflow to significantly reduce onboard component temperatures. An all function IR remote control, available in black and white colors and supporting Microsoft Vista media centre applications, is provided along with the Altair 381 to easily manage all existing home theatre components including DVD player, TV, MP3 player etc.
Key Product Features include:
- Home theater appearance
- Aluminum chassis design
- Low down inside temperature with best airflow design
- Remote controller support Microsoft Vista or iMON software
- IR receiver support remote controller, wireless keyboard, and wireless mouse
- Front I/O port for easy access
- System information display with VFD (option)
- EMI clip of top cover for grounding
- iMON modules (option)
- 4.3" LCD (option)
- Bluetooth and wireless inside (option)
About GlacialTech Inc.
GlacialTech Inc. is a diversified provider of cooling, power supply, and PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications. Having established the strong relationships with thermal, SMPS and mechanism technology leaders worldwide, GlacialTech leverages world-class engineering, efficient manufacturing and highest-quality materials to provide its products with an optimal balance of performance and value. For more information about GlacialTech thermal technology, please visit the company homepage at https://www.glacialtech.com
Latest News Posts
- Anthem is finalized and ready for shipment
- Crytek making new AAA online game
- Resident Evil 2 Remake launch imminent, NEW trailer release
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Star Trek Online Resurrects Captain Killy For Mirror Of Discovery
- 'Goat Simulator: The GOATY' Crashes Onto Switch today!
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership