New Logitech Headsets Deliver Crystal Clear Audio
Logitech - July 1, 2010 - Bringing crystal-clear audio for your Internet and video calls, music and movies, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced two new headsets. Featuring support for super wideband audio, the Logitech® USB Headset H530 and the Logitech® Laptop Headset H555 sound so clear it's almost like you're in the same room as the person on the other end of the call. The lightweight Laptop Headset H555 folds flat and easily fits into the included case. The USB Headset H530 offers laser-tuned drivers for exceptional audio quality. Both headsets are compatible with Logitech Vid HD, Skype 4.0 for Windows® or later, and Skype 2.8 for Mac® or later. The Logitech Laptop Headset H555 is expected to be available in July for $59.99 (U.S.). The Logitech USB Headset H530 is expected to be available in July for $49.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- Respawn's Titanfall dev team is separate from other projects
- Epic will stop exclusives if Valve gives 88% revenue split
- Nintendo won't reveal new Switch at E3 2019
- How Switch stacks up against other Nintendo hardware
- Xbox gaming makes less than 10% of Microsoft's Q3 revenues
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Sonic & Friends Go Head-to-Head with 'Team Dark' In Part 2 of Team Sonic Racing Overdrive
- Rhythm & Dance VR Game 'Wave Circles' Announced for Steam
- Adrenaline-fueled Twin-Stick Shooter BulletRage Announced
- 'Final Assault' WW2 Cross-Platform Competitive Multiplayer VR Game Launching May 16 on Steam, Oculus, and Viveport
- Dark Fantasy Action RPG 'Warlander' Announced for PS4 and Xbox One