OC Genie Now Comes with Intel Unlocked CPU
MSI Super Unlock Technology Makes Overclocking Easy!
After MSI, the world's leading mainboard and graphic cards manufacturer, launched its P55 mainboard series, the mainboards received positive reviews from media all around the world for their unparalleled performance, energy-efficiency and stability. To complement Intel's latest Core Processor (Socket 1156) which boasts the "Unlocked" overclocking function, MSI reveals its newest P55A Mainboard Series. This new mainboard series gives users boosted overclocking performance with MSI's unique "Super Unlock" function, so that processors with a 3GHz default setting can speed up to 4GHz! No more will gamers worry about spending extra money to enjoy a more powerful gaming experience!
"Super Unlock" technology is a further improvement of MSI's "OC Genie 1 Second Automatic Overclocking Technology". When coupled with Intel's Core i7-875K and Core i5-655K, users need only to press the "OC Genie" button on their MSI mainboards to "unlock" the CPU's multiplier and to maximize processor, memory and chipset performance. With the latest version of BIOS, customers of MSI P55 mainboard series can upgrade their OC Genie enhancement at no extra costs to enjoy improved computing performance and a higher adrenaline rush!
Support List of Product & BIOS Update as Below:
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new GDDR6 should power next-gen GeForce RTX 2080
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Dishonored series is sleeping for now, says Arkane
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market