GeIL Makes Evo Two Series DDR3 Memory Kits Official
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 EVO TWO Gaming Series Memory to be added as the benchmark in GeILs' gaming performance memory line of products. Like its' predecessor EVO ONE, the EVO TWO heat-sink system is designed with Maximum Thermal Conduction & Dissipation (MTCD) Technology for maximum cooling efficiency and enhanced memory performance. The EVO TWO Series will be available in the fastest speed as well as covering the rest of the speed range with enhanced performance and stability by GeILs' DBT - Die-hard Burn-in Technology. EVO TWO is the hardcore gaming memory to have.
Hardcore Gaming Speed:
o 2000MHz CL6-9-6-24
o 2500MHz CL9-11-9-27
o Dual Channel Package: 2GB (1GBx2), 4GB (2GBx2)
Heat-spreader: EVO TWO heat-sink system with MTCD Technology
Technology: DBT Enhanced, Die-hard Burn-in Technology
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!