Vantec Products Passes the GIGABYTE Test!
Adhering to the New Standard, Vantec has Tested the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Lineup with GIGABYTE Motherboards
FREMONT, California - June 18, 2010 - Vantec Thermal Technologies, a worldwide leader specializing in computer accessories and GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., the leader in USB 3.0 motherboards, announces the success of the joint product testing of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 products. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is still in the early stages of development and as more products become readily available to the market, testing from host and device side manufacturers is necessary to ensure the stability and
compatibility of products.
Currently, GIGABYTE has tested the full line-up of USB 3.0 products from Vantec. Ranging from the NexStar 3 SuperSpeed, NexStar CX SuperSpeed, to the NexStar Hard Drive Dock, all passed with flying colors. "We will continue to test and make sure all of our USB 3.0 products are compatible with the myriad of motherboards available on the market," said Jonathan Yu, Product Manager at Vantec. "We're excited to see Vantec's line of USB 3.0 storage devices come to market after the huge interest in USB 3.0 products that we saw at Computex," said Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. "The Compatible with GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Motherboards certification assures our customers that Vantec's USB 3.0 devices work well with the 35 plus USB 3.0 models that we currently offer."
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is the next generation bus interface offering transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps (625Mbps) and is fully backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. With the advent introduction of the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, Vantec has continued to update their product line with the latest technology and provide products suitable for the mass market.
Various models of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 products are readily available on the market. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit https://www.vantecusa.com. For GIGABYTE product information, please visit https://www.gigabyte.com.
Founded in 1994, Vantec is a leading brand of computer accessories that provides a complete line of Storage, Thermal, and Mobile solutions. Vantec is devoted to every computer user from mainstream to enthusiast. Vantec's goal is to provide a complete and affordable way for computing needs of all kinds. For more information, visit https://www.vantecusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard