Patriot Releases 4GB DDR3 PC3-16000 Low-Latency Viper Series Memory Kits
Patriot DDR3 2000MHz 4GB Viper Series Low Latency modules: High-Density, High-Performance - Best of Both Worlds
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today unveiled their 4GB DDR3 2000MHz low latency Viper series memory kit. The newest addition to Patriot's Viper series, the 2000MHz kit boasts both high-density and high-frequency, enhancing overclocking capabilities for gamers and PC enthusiasts alike on today's latest DDR3 platforms.
"Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz memory kits are perfect for PC gamers and enthusiasts," said Les Henry, Technical Director of Patriot Memory. "Capable of handling the demands that high-bandwidth multimedia programs and PC games require, the 4GB PC3-16000 2000MHz memory has the perfect combination of density and speed to push systems beyond what is currently imaginable."
Patriot's DDR3 PC3-16000 2000MHz Viper Series modules also feature EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles) which will boot at the rated specifications on the NVIDIA® 790i Ultra SLI MCP's. EPP2.0 eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
Rated timings at 9-9-9-24 at 2.0V, Patriot's DDR3 PC3-16000 2000MHz Viper Series are available in 4GB and 2GB kits.
PRODUCT INFO: DDR3 PC3-16000 Low Latency NVIDIA® Based Viper Series
For more information on Patriot's DDR3 PC3-16000 2000MHz Viper Series product or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ