BenQ release the ultimate in auditorium projectors
SP890 setting a new standard in 'big screen' video projection
June, 2010 - BenQ Australia are excited to announce the release of their SP890 installation projector designed for large venues such as concert halls and auditoriums.
Boasting Full HD and HQV picture quality - true 1080p HD, a 4000 ANSI lumen high brightness, 1.5X optical zoom and 50,000:1 high contrast ratio, BenQ's SP890 is undisputedly the projector of choice for large venue installation offering the highest standard presentation for business meetings.
Said General Manager for BenQ Australia, Chee F. Chung, "The new SP890 sets a new standard of video presentation delivering five times more detail than traditional 480p projectors, and will enhance standard definition content to new levels of clarity and vibrancy.
"Supporting a multitude of video formats including 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p and 1080i, the SP890 gives the user full flexibility to present in the latest video formats with full HD quality. The added versatility of a horizontal and vertical lens shift is another desirable feature setting the projector ahead of all others in its category," she said. "Brightness and resolution are the key requirements of a large venue projector, and SP890 delivers, offering what BenQ believe is the ultimate in vivid, visual entertainment," said Chung.
For further information visit https://www.BenQ.com.au or call (02) 8988 6500.
Media Enquiries to Toni Ruhle on (02) 9705 1559 / 0413 721 290 or preferably Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Product is available for review and further images are available on request.
About BenQ Corporation
BenQ Corporation, a leading provider of networked digital lifestyle devices, is a multi-faceted company with strengths in product design, visual technology and mobile technology. BenQ offers unrivalled breadth and depth of products and integrated technologies across platforms through the brand promise of "Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life," including digital projector, LCD monitors, laptop PCs, Netbooks, All-in-One PCs, LCD displays, digital cameras, storage devices, mobile phones, storage media and human interface devices such as mice and keyboards. 2008 revenues of BenQ Corporation exceeded US$1.54 billion.
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit