-- GIGABYTE Announces Pentium G6950 Overclocking Contest on HWBOT --
-- Win a GIGABYTE X58A-UD7 Motherboard and Intel Core i7 930 CPU --
TAIPEI, Taiwan - June 1, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced a new overclocking completion in conjunction with HWBOT.org called the Pentium G6950 Overclocking Contest.
During the month of June, GIGABYTE would like to test your skills at overclocking the Intel Pentium G6950 CPU. Each week, we will offer a different benchmark challenge, and at the end of the 4th week, the overclocker with the most points wins a new upgrade of both a GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD7 motherboard and retail Intel Core i7 930 CPU.
Rules: Contestants must use any GIGABYTE H55 or P55 motherboard and an Intel Pentium G6950 CPU. Scores must be submitted and approved by HWBOT.
Week 1: Super Pi 1m
Week 2: Super Pi 32m
Week 3: Wprime 32m
Week 4: Wprime 1024m
1st Place: 10 points
2nd Place: 8 points
3rd Place: 6 points
4th Place: 5 points
5th Place: 4 points
6th Place: 3 points
7th Place: 2 points
8th Place: 1 point
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit https://www.gigabyte.com for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam