OCZ TECHNOLOGY SIGNS INGRAM MICRO AS A DISTRIBUTION PARTNER IN GERMANY
Partnership Makes OCZ Solid State Solutions More Available to Value Added Resellers in the Region
SAN JOSE, CA-June 3, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, has signed a distribution agreement with Ingram Micro Distribution GmbH to increase the availability of OCZ's SSDs, memory, and power supplies for business and enterprise clients in Germany.
A Fortune 100 company, Ingram Micro is one of the largest technology distributors providing sales, marketing, and logistics for the worldwide IT industry. With over 30 years experience and global offices serving over 150 countries, Ingram Micro will provide the opportunity for OCZ to supply new channels in the German market.
"OCZ is very pleased to partner with Ingram Micro in Germany to make our complete range of solid state solutions more accessible," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of the OCZ Technology Group. "Ingram Micro's commitment to providing innovative products and exceptional service to Value Added Resellers in the region makes them an ideal partner for the distribution of our leading edge SSDs."
"With OCZ, we extend our broad base of Memory and SSD vendors to meet the growing demand for high performance memory products. Especially in the performing SSD segment, we expect a lot of growth in the next months," said Marc Florian Gerken, Senior Manager Business Unit Components at Ingram Micro Distribution GmbH.
Ingram Micro will be distributing OCZ's complete line of solutions, with a focus on SSDs. OCZ consumer and enterprise SSDs and computer hardware are a discernible fit for Ingram Micro's customer base, revolutionizing many aspects of computing and IT, including performance, durability, and power efficiency, with added TCO (total cost of ownership) savings for enterprise applications.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit