MSI Announces N465GTX Graphics Card
Capturing everyone's attention, the long-anticipated release of the world's fastest single core GTX 400 Series graphics card was roundly praised by media and customers for its powerful performance. Today, world-renowned mainboard and graphics card brand-manufacturer MSI officially released the third graphics card featuring the GTX 400 GPU, the N465GTX-M2D1G. MSI N465GTX-M2D1G features the latest graphics processor, code-named Fermi by NVIDIA, with 40nm process, 352 CUDA cores and DirectX 11 support. And with 1GB of high speed GDDR5 graphics memory, military class components, and the exclusive voltage adjustment by MSI Afterburner overclocking utility, an extra up to 15% performance can be achieved, offering gamers a smoother and more exquisite visual experience.
Supports Afterburner's Exclusive voltage adjustment and Burn-In Functions
To achieve optimized performance, the MSI N465GTX-M2D1G graphics card supports MSI's exclusive Afterburner Overclocking Utility. In order to have better performance, the utility features a function of voltage adjustment which has up to 15% more overclocking capability. What's more, the integrated Kombustor burn-in program helps identify optimized overclocking limits. With a few easy to follow steps, users can effortlessly enjoy the satisfaction of performance upgrades.
NVIDIA's Exclusive 3D Vision Surround, CUDA, and PhysX Technologies
The MSI N465GTX-M2D1G features the all-new 40nm process NVIDIA Fermi graphics core, which fully supports NVIDIA's exclusive 3D Vision Surround technology and PhysX special effects engine while completely displaying 3D game special effects with a breathtaking magnificence. Lastly, through the application of CUDA computing technology and software support, CPU computing tasks can be effectively shared, allowing the graphics card to provide a noticeable speed boost during both entertainment and normal operations.
Ultra-Stable Military Class Components
To enhance product stability, MSI's all-new N465GTX-M2D1G graphics card adopts military class components such as Hi-c CAP, SSC (Solid State Choke), and all solid CAPs. This not only greatly enhances its operating stability, but even in high load environments it is still capable of continuously providing extreme stability and longevity while avoiding the high frequency operating noise produced by traditional chokes.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- US Department of Justice looking into crypto price fixing
- Epic is working on more major updates for Fortnite
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 710: built on 10nm, arrives soon
- Acer's new Predator Helios 500 notebook: Core i9, GTX 1070
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit