ZOTAC Unleashes New Value Lineup
New ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions deliver affordable high-performance NVIDIA GeForce 9 technology
HONG KONG - Sept. 18, 2008 - ZOTAC International (MCO) Ltd., a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based graphics cards, today unleashes its new GeForce Synergy Edition graphics card lineup. The new ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions deliver the phenomenal gaming experience of NVIDIA's GeForce 9 graphics processors to budget-minded gamers and enthusiasts.
Two new GeForce 9-based graphics cards kick off the ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Edition lineup - the GeForce 9800GT Synergy Edition and GeForce 9600GT Synergy Edition - delivering the power of NVIDIA's Unified Architecture, PhysX and PureVideo HD technology to value price points.
"As PC gaming demands increase, more graphics power is needed to deliver a smooth experience. Our new ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions delivers the power of our award winning GeForce 9800GT and GeForce 9600GT series at a value price," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Synergy Edition packs the power of 112 blazing-fast stream processors while the GeForce 9600GT Synergy Edition packs 64 ultra-fast stream processors ready to take on Microsoft DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and NVIDIA CUDA-based 3D games and software applications. Both ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Edition models are equipped with 512MB of GDDR3 memory connected to a wide 256-bit memory interface for smooth high-definition gaming capabilities.
NVIDIA PhysX technology empowers the new ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions with physics processing capabilities for realistic environmental interactivity in supported games. PhysX technology also provides unprecedented realism with life-like weather and explosion effects for a gaming experience that immerses gamers into a realistic virtual world.
"Previously you had to purchase an expensive add-in card to experience PhysX technology. Our ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions allow gamers to take advantage of PhysX technology without having to purchase a separate add-in PhysX card," Mr. Berger added.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology enables users to enjoy vivid high-definition Blu-ray movies on high-definition TV sets or monitors with the ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions. NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology also enhances standard definition content to near-high-definition levels of visual quality.
It's time to play with the new ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Synergy Edition and GeForce 9600GT Synergy Edition.
- New ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Synergy Edition
- NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT graphics processor
- 512 MB of GDDR3 memory
- 112 stream processors
- New ZOTAC GeForce 9600GT Synergy Edition
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT graphics processor
- 512MB of GDDR3 memory
- 64 stream processors
- NVIDIA Unified Architecture
- NVIDIA PhysX Ready
- NVIDIA CUDA Ready
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
- OpenGL 2.1 compatible
- PureVideo HD technology with hardware decoding of high-definition video formats
- Dual dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit