Muscle gaming with the ASUS G series gaming notebooks
Fully loaded features and graphics for hardcore gamers
Sydney, Australia, September 17 2008 - ASUS has announced its ultimate gamer G Series notebooks, bringing out the big guns with full throttle power and portable performance. As part of the prestigious Republic of Gamers (ROG) product line-up, the ASUS G50 and G71 notebooks present pioneering PC solutions designed for intensity - keeping users in control of the gaming action.
The G Series notebooks are styled to stun and offer unprecedented, blistering graphics power with the latest NVIDIA GeForce 9700M GT. With a smooth, stutter-free visual experience, gamers will encounter the best imaginable 3D performance on the move. Further bolstered by the G Series high quality displays, these mighty demons boast a quick response time that deliver sharper images without ghosting and screen sizes are calibrated for optimal performance. The best example - the G50's world-first 16:9 golden ratio 15.4" screen size.
Additionally, the G Series notebooks include double SATA hard disk drives, with the G71 offering up to one terabyte in capacity, allowing users to load up more and ensure action aplenty whilst on the road. Play more games, watch more videos and store more music. Moreover, the CPU LevelUp feature gives users the edge with a range of performance modes that supply the ultimate a boost when most needed.
Equipped with full-sized keyboards allowing complete control over gameplay and gaming hotkeys that give users an edge over opponents, the G Series notebooks dig deep and come alive - feast your eyes on the rich, elaborate LED lighting effects down the side and the colour changes alongside its fan speed. Likewise, when gaming or watching movies in full-screen mode, the G Series notebooks second display can keep users posted on any incoming emails, messages and system status information - remain absolutely immersed in the main screen without distractions.
The G Series notebooks come in a full gaming package including the must-have ROG backpack, professional-grade 1600dpi gaming mouse that offers real-time sensitivity adjustment and a Siberia Steel gaming headset that endures extended sessions of gameplay in cool comfort.
Overall, the G Series notebooks give off power and performance and radiate substance and style - revolutionising the gaming experience.
The ASUS G Series notebooks - G50 and G71 - will be available from September 2008 from selected computer resellers. Recommended retail price (inc GST): G50 - AU$3,399, NZ$4,199, G71 - AU$4,799, NZ$5,999.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit https://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- China hit Space industry milestone by launching 300th rocket
- New Octopath traveler game confirmed to be in development
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch