• Dell Australia Launches Six Printers including World's Fastest Office Colour Laser Printer
• Customers Demand Uncompromising Functionality, Boosted Productivity and Lower TCO
SYDNEY, Australia, 20 May, 2010 - Dell Australia today announced six new printers to help businesses of all sizes increase productivity and lower their total cost of printing. Printers available today in Australia include the Dell 5130cdn, the world's fastest single function A4 office colour laser printer[i], four single-function monochrome laser printers including the Dell 3330dn for high performance black and white printing, and the Dell 1133 multifunction laser printer designed for small businesses and home offices.
The launch of six new printing products positions Dell with its most comprehensive printer line-up ever in Australia and harnesses its world-class reliability, product efficiencies and outstanding value.
World's Fastest A4 Single-Function Office Colour Laser Printer
• The Dell 5130cdn can print up to 45 single-sided and up to 36 double-sided A4 pages per minute (ppm) in both mono and colour (actual print speeds will vary with use), making it the world's fastest A4 size single-function office colour laser printer[ii]. The 5130cdn also premiers ColourbyDell, a total print quality solution that delivers excellent colour saturation and image sharpness and outstanding print quality. This is enabled through a combination of a powerful new image enhancement algorithm, advanced toner technology and improvements in print engine design. The Dell 5130cdn is also designed to bring significant energy and cost savings by using a new toner formulation that fuses at a lower temperature[iii] and is available in Australia for $1,899 including 1 Year Next Business Day (NBD) Onsite Service[iv] after Remote Diagnosis.
• To help companies reign in the costs of their colour printing, Dell is also announcing the availability of Dell ColourTrack Pro-a built in remote administration tool for IT administrators to centrally monitor and control access to colour printing on the Dell 5130cdn. Designed for workgroup environments, Dell ColourTrack Pro manages user access at the server level, to easily control printing and toner costs.
Dell Single Function Black and White Printers
• Dell's single-function printers are ideal for organisations that generate a large number of documents daily and rely on fast, high-quality printouts. Moreover, these printers offer some of the lowest consumables costs. The Dell 5230dn can print up to 43 A4-sized ppm (actual print speed will vary with use) with a duty cycle of up to 200,000 pages per month (max.). With an added duplex feature that allows two sided printing is also helps to save paper and is available in Australia for $999 including 1 Year Next Business Day (NBD) service.
• The Dell 3330dn can print up to 38 A4 pages per minute (ppm) (actual print speed will vary with use), with a monthly duty cycle up to 80,000 pages. Built for high performance printing needs, the Dell 3330dn packs work-horse reliability, and has paper drawer and memory expansion options that grow with increasing business demands. It is available in Australia for $499 including 1 Year Next Business Day (NBD) service.
• The new Dell 1130 is petite with a powerful punch packing speed into a small frame and is equipped with high memory capacity which allows it to print up to 18 A4-sized ppm (actual print speed will vary with use), and has a large paper input drawer to save having to keep topping off the paper supply. It is available in Australia for $149 including 1 Year Next Business Day (NBD) service.
• The Dell 1130n, similarly sized as the 1130, prints even more quickly (up to 24 A4-sized ppm) (actual print speed will vary with use) and can be networked to support multiple devices. Like the 1130, it is compact and quick, easy to buy and operate and as an entry-level printer, is just right for home offices and small businesses that want reliable yet aesthetic technology. It is available in Australia for $169 including 1 Year Next Business Day (NBD) service.
New Dell Entry-Level Multi-Function Printer
• The Dell 1133 multifunction laser printer is designed for home and small businesses that look for an easy to use, reliable and budget friendly personal multifunction laser printer. A 3-in-1 device that prints, scans and copies, the Dell 1133 is Dell's lowest priced multifunction laser printer at A$199 including 1 Year Next Business Day (NBD) service. The Dell 1133 delivers high quality prints up to 22 A4-sized ppm (actual print speed will vary with use) with a high monthly duty cycle of up to 12,000 pages (max). It comes standard with a paper tray capacity of 250 sheets and 64MB SDRAM delivering high efficiency, reliability and improving overall printing productivity.
"Dell's new commercial printers add to a compelling portfolio of business colour and mono printers for organisations of all sizes," said Matt Oostveen, Program Head for Infrastructure Research at IDC Australia & New Zealand. "The Dell 5130cdn is a step forward for speed, usability and energy efficiency. And its user-friendly design makes it attractive to organisations looking for high quality colour output coupled with a low total cost of ownership."
"Dell has always focused on efficiency, reducing costs and increasing productivity for businesses of all sizes in Australia, and today we have extended that same winning formula to the printing world," said Robert Vinokurov, Director, Dell's Software and Peripherals Division, Asia Pacific and Japan. "Our portfolio of printers provides customers with valuable and affordable choices and low cost of printing, saving them time - and real money."
Dell printers are available direct from Dell and from Dell's PartnerDirect and retail partners in Australia.
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services they need and value. Dell printers are available direct from Dell and from Dell's more than 50,000 partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.dell.com
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:01 pm CDT