Lemon Mobiles modish QWERTY - iQ 707 flaunts Opera Mini
Users to enjoy up-to-the-minute browsing experience
New Delhi, India - May 11, 2010
Smartphone-seekers in India can now surf the Web with the Opera Mini browser on the sleek and stylish iQ 707 from Lemon Mobiles, the mobile brand promoted by Fastrack Communications Pvt. Ltd. The iQ 707 QWERTY phone was recently launched in the Indian market and has a 3.2 MP camera, EDGE, quadband, Java and a trackball, and the latest addition is the integrated Opera Mini Web browser, which dramatically improves performance and the overall user experience.
Opera Mini, the world's most popular mobile browser, offers server-side compression, which shrinks Web pages by up to 90 percent before loading them on the device. This speeds up the browsing experience and also saves users a substantial amount of money on their data usage bills.
On this collaboration, Dag Olav Norem, VP Products, Opera Software said, "India has been one of our fastest-growing markets over the past few years. Today, it represents our third-largest Opera Mini user base, after Russia and Indonesia. With the rapid rise in the number of people browsing the Web from their mobile phones, users are picking only the best software for their devices - and that is Opera Mini."
"India is one of the largest and fastest growing mobile markets in the world. Over the years, there has been a steady rise in the number of users connecting to the Web with handsets, and the onset of 3G services will only see an upsurge. We at Fastrack, aim to make every Indian a part of the mobile revolution," adds Gopal Kalra, Director, Fastrack Communications. "Integrating Opera Mini with iQ 707 was an obvious choice, because we want our users to enjoy a feature-rich Web experience while simultaneously minimizing their data-usage costs."
About Lemon Mobiles
Lemon Mobiles is a brand owned and managed by Fastrack Communications Pvt. Ltd. Fastrack Communications Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2008 with a focus on quality products for the burgeoning telecom revolution in India. The driving mantra at the company is Total Quality Management in every aspect of the trade - Product, Sales and After Sales Service. Learn more about Lemon Mobiles at http://www.lemonmobiles.com.
About Opera Software ASA
Opera Software ASA has redefined Web browsing for PCs, mobile phones and other networked devices. Opera's cross-platform Web browser technology is renowned for its performance, standards compliance and small size, while giving users a faster, safer and more dynamic online experience. Opera Software is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices around the world. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol OPERA. Learn more about Opera at http://www.opera.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung phones in 2020: in-screen cameras and no bezel?!
- Games-as-a-service driving EA and Activision into the future
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam