NZXT Unveils Vulcan Micro ATX Chassis
Latest member of NZXT's Crafted Series boasts, advanced portability, superior cooling, and maximum expandability in a powerfully compact package for under $70
El Monte, CA - May 10, 2010 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce Vulcan, a Micro ATX case that integrates an array of advanced features into a compact solution with a built-in rubber coated handle for easy transport to LAN parties. As with all of NZXT's offerings, Vulcan offers extensive cooling capabilities with options for fans including 2 x120mm(one included), 1 x 200mm, 1 x 80mm, a front 120mm intake fan(included), and a dual 8W channel fan controller. PC enthusiasts will enjoy an array of features that enhance build aesthetics with an all black interior, wire routing holes, an LED control switch, and a CPU heatsink backplate cutout. Vulcan also incorporates an advanced mesh design for enhanced airflow and a removable hard drive cage for quick and easy access.
"Most Micro ATX cases currently on the market make a lot of sacrifices to save space" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "With Vulcan, we're making a huge statement by empowering gamers with a portable solution that is 40% more compact than ATX full towers that still offers superior cooling and space for larger heatsinks and the most demanding graphics cards like the Radeon 5970 in CrossFire."
Vulcan will be available at the end of May for the MSRP of $69.99(59.99). For more information visit http://nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/vulcan.
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. https://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit