OCZ TECHNOLOGY BECOMES OFFICIAL LSI ALLIANCE PARTNER
OCZ Intrepid Solid State Drives Qualified with LSI MegaRAID® Controllers
SAN JOSE, CA-May 10, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, is pleased to announce the Company has become an official LSI Alliance Partner. OCZ enterprise class Intrepid SSDs are now qualified for use with LSI's MegaRAID® controllers, ensuring optimal compatibility, performance, and reliability.
"OCZ and LSI are both dedicated to the development of innovative, high-performance SAS/SATA solutions, and the partnership between both organizations demonstrates our shared commitment to deliver robust total solutions to our clients that address the complete spectrum of enterprise applications," stated Alex Mei, CMO, OCZ Technology Group.
LSI Corporation is the leading supplier of host-based RAID to the global PC and server markets, and MegaRAID is a popular choice of OEMs, ODMs, system integrators and resellers worldwide. Paired with the validated OCZ Intrepid line, the combination stands to deliver industry-leading solutions.
With greater durability and lower power consumption than traditional mechanical hard drives, the Intrepid Series delivers the performance needed to take enterprise applications to the next level. Intrepid SSDs also feature dedicated customization, technical, and engineering support for OEM clients.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ") is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: https://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard