ECS Continues the 'Green' Theme at Computex Taipei 2010
Green Touch, Good Life
May 10th 2010, Computex Taipei, Taiwan - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) continues its theme-of-the-year "Green Touch, Good Life" and displays a complete product line, including motherboards, graphics cards, notebooks, all-in-one desktop, WiMAX communication devices and hardware solutions for Cloud Computing, during Computex Taipei at TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall L631a from June 1st to June 5th, 2010.
Under the theme "Green Touch, Good Life", ECS will display its whole series of power-efficiency motherboards integrated with the ECS Deep Green Technology to ensure power consumption down to 0.01W when systems in sleep mode. Each ECS Deep Green motherboard reduces 2.32 Kilogram of CO2 emission per year, which helps mitigate climate change and keeps the Earth sustainable. ECS' latest green motherboards are based on the P55 Chipset and H55 Express Chipset by Intel® , as well as the latest 8 series Chipset by AMD.
For Computex Taipei 2010, ECS will also bring its latest stylish AIO desktop systems with 3D panels or touch-screen systems available for the niche markets; and a new series of ultra-small form factor desktop systems employing the latest Intel® Core processor, offering an outstanding performance for entertainment and office as well as Cloud Computing requirements.
Following the global green trend and its corporate policy, in addition to meeting the ROHS, Energy Star and EuP directions, the ECS notebook family comes with excellent functionality and efficiency to fulfill different customers' needs. During Computex Taipei 2010, ECS will showcase its complete notebook product lines in three series:
－ Netbook - True Concept of Thin and Light Technology
－ Notebook - Crafted Luxury Technology
－ CMPC - Educational Tool for Adoption of Technology
In addition, ECS will showcase its latest WiMAX communication devices, including the compact wireless modules with complete software suite support, USB dongles embedded with MP3 and storage, a pocket-size router for sharing high speed broadband on the go, and WiMAX smart phone design integrating GPS and touch screen. The ECS booth can definitely be expected to gain spot light at this year's Computex Taipei.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 710: built on 10nm, arrives soon
- Acer's new Predator Helios 500 notebook: Core i9, GTX 1070
- DICE looking to adapt battle royale into Battlefield games
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be at E3 2018
- PS5 won't launch before 2021
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit