Thermaltake Launches ARMOR A90 Mid-Tower Chassis
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is launching their latest mid-tower chassis with 2 blue LED-fans creating a spectacular combat ambiance, the ARMOR A90. Its entirely black "bulletproof" armor design with metal mesh elements and an reinforced front door lend the ARMOR A90 an extremely stylish and powerful appearance that attracts gamers and in particular MMORPG enthusiasts. A special lock mechanism for your mouse and keyboards ensures that you'll always stay in arms.
Massive storage expansion is warranted for by 6 x 3.5", 3 x 5.25", 1 x accessible 5.25" and 1 x 2.5" HDD/SSD bays. Optimized multimedia connectivity is prodived for by a total of 4 USB 2.0 ports, of which two are located on the top and two are positioned in the front. An additional eSATA connector on the top of the case makes it most convenient to connect your mobile storage device, while the HD microphone and headset connectors in the front offer you quick and short access.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to optimized ventilation and airflow. Therefore one 20 cm blue exhaust LED-fan on top and one 12 cm intake blue LED-fan in the front have already been pre-installed and increase the combat spirit with with light-effects. One more 12 cm exhaust turbo fan on the backside top further increases air circulation. For power-users and gaming enthusiasts another 12 cm fan can be installed at the side panel for VGA cooling where cooling holes are provided for. And the triangular window right next to it let your graphics card shine and allows for a look at your hardware so you can quickly check if everything is in order.
The feet elevate the ARMOR A90 high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based ATX PSII power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
The ARMOR A90 is available for a suggested retail price of US $94.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit