Thermaltake Launches ARMOR A90 Mid-Tower Chassis
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is launching their latest mid-tower chassis with 2 blue LED-fans creating a spectacular combat ambiance, the ARMOR A90. Its entirely black "bulletproof" armor design with metal mesh elements and an reinforced front door lend the ARMOR A90 an extremely stylish and powerful appearance that attracts gamers and in particular MMORPG enthusiasts. A special lock mechanism for your mouse and keyboards ensures that you'll always stay in arms.
Massive storage expansion is warranted for by 6 x 3.5", 3 x 5.25", 1 x accessible 5.25" and 1 x 2.5" HDD/SSD bays. Optimized multimedia connectivity is prodived for by a total of 4 USB 2.0 ports, of which two are located on the top and two are positioned in the front. An additional eSATA connector on the top of the case makes it most convenient to connect your mobile storage device, while the HD microphone and headset connectors in the front offer you quick and short access.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to optimized ventilation and airflow. Therefore one 20 cm blue exhaust LED-fan on top and one 12 cm intake blue LED-fan in the front have already been pre-installed and increase the combat spirit with with light-effects. One more 12 cm exhaust turbo fan on the backside top further increases air circulation. For power-users and gaming enthusiasts another 12 cm fan can be installed at the side panel for VGA cooling where cooling holes are provided for. And the triangular window right next to it let your graphics card shine and allows for a look at your hardware so you can quickly check if everything is in order.
The feet elevate the ARMOR A90 high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based ATX PSII power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
The ARMOR A90 is available for a suggested retail price of US $94.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard