Biostar Releases TA890FXE Motherboard with BIO-unlocKING
BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today reveals its new "TA890FXE" motherboard with "BIO-unlocKING" utility that makes it possible to turn a budget quad-core version of a CPU into full six-cores for significant computing gains.
AMD new Phenom II X6 processor with 890FX chipset combination, a high-powered computing platform designed to meet the demand of today's gaming enthusiasts. The AMD Phenom II X6 processor can switch between utilizing two or three cores for functions such as running productivity software to six cores for content creation and immersive 3D applications.
BIOSTAR famous T-Series "TA890FXE" is ready for up to four ATI Radeon HD graphics cards and award winning ATI EyeFinity multiple-display technology; and South Bridge SB850 that provides native support for SATA 6.0 Gb/s, Gigabit Ethernet, HyperTransport 3.0 technology, and PCI Express Generation 2.0. "TA890FXE" motherboard is powered by a 6 phase PWM, supporting 140W processors, four PCI-Express 2.0 x16 slots supporting ATI CrossFireX technology, apart from two legacy PCI slots. 7.1 channel HD Blu-Ray audio, Gigabit Ethernet, and FireWire make for the rest of it.
BIOSTAR "BIO-unlocKING" utility, an exclusive development from BIOSTAR that provides an ease of use interface for overclocking the hidden CPU cores. This time it is not only limited to unlock a 2 core processor into a 4 cores, but also capable of unlocking a 4 core processor into a 6 cores. BIOS will automatically detect the numbers of hidden cores during installation; users just simply press the "F6" button to unlock. The "BIO-unlocKING" utility is available on every BIOSTAR 8xx series motherboard.
Please Note: Unlocking disabled cores is not guaranteed to work with every Phenom II chip.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ