Biostar Releases TA890FXE Motherboard with BIO-unlocKING
BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today reveals its new "TA890FXE" motherboard with "BIO-unlocKING" utility that makes it possible to turn a budget quad-core version of a CPU into full six-cores for significant computing gains.
AMD new Phenom II X6 processor with 890FX chipset combination, a high-powered computing platform designed to meet the demand of today's gaming enthusiasts. The AMD Phenom II X6 processor can switch between utilizing two or three cores for functions such as running productivity software to six cores for content creation and immersive 3D applications.
BIOSTAR famous T-Series "TA890FXE" is ready for up to four ATI Radeon HD graphics cards and award winning ATI EyeFinity multiple-display technology; and South Bridge SB850 that provides native support for SATA 6.0 Gb/s, Gigabit Ethernet, HyperTransport 3.0 technology, and PCI Express Generation 2.0. "TA890FXE" motherboard is powered by a 6 phase PWM, supporting 140W processors, four PCI-Express 2.0 x16 slots supporting ATI CrossFireX technology, apart from two legacy PCI slots. 7.1 channel HD Blu-Ray audio, Gigabit Ethernet, and FireWire make for the rest of it.
BIOSTAR "BIO-unlocKING" utility, an exclusive development from BIOSTAR that provides an ease of use interface for overclocking the hidden CPU cores. This time it is not only limited to unlock a 2 core processor into a 4 cores, but also capable of unlocking a 4 core processor into a 6 cores. BIOS will automatically detect the numbers of hidden cores during installation; users just simply press the "F6" button to unlock. The "BIO-unlocKING" utility is available on every BIOSTAR 8xx series motherboard.
Please Note: Unlocking disabled cores is not guaranteed to work with every Phenom II chip.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5