HIS Introduces Radeon HD 5550 1GB Silence Low-Profile Graphics Card
Today HIS is proud to announce the new HIS 5550 Silence 1GB DDR2 low-profile Graphics card, the world's first Silence 5500 series low-profile graphics card. Supporting the innovative DirectX 11, Full 1080p and ATI Stream Technology, HD 5550 offers you a multi-purpose solution for maximum versatility.
HIS Radeon HD 5550 1GB DDR2 Silence is the World's first 5500 Silence low-profile graphics card. This brand-new designed double-slot heatsink effectively takes away the heat from GPU at front and back, and does not produce any noise. With this easy-to-install graphics card, you can accelerate with ATI stream Technology to enjoy realistic visuals playing popular 3D DirectX 11 Game titles, speed up your video and photo editing, and experience full1080p, true HD audio videos in rich details - without any sound disturbance and without compromising of cooling effect.
Designed as a low-profile graphics card, HIS Radeon HD 5550 is bundled with 2 half-height brackets to fit in your Home Theatre PC case in different sizes. For more information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit