New Crucial High-Density Server Memory Boosts Computing Power
Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today introduced 8GB Crucial DDR3-1066 (PC3-8500) CL9 very low-profile (VLP), ECC registered dual in-line memory modules (RDIMMs), enabling blade and low-profile server users to populate their systems with up to 144GB of memory, depending upon motherboard and processor configuration. Additionally, these new high-density, low-profile modules are guaranteed compatible with Intel Xeon processors based on the Nehalem architecture. The 8GB Crucial VLP RDIMM modules are available through select resellers worldwide and online.
VLP memory modules enable powerful and compact computing power within server systems, because they are designed to stand vertically in order to accommodate additional memory modules and enable improved system airflow. Blade servers, as well as servers utilized for virtualization, will benefit from these new high-density Crucial VLP modules.
"Our customers continue to adopt high-density computing solutions like blade servers, not only as they upgrade existing applications and platforms, but also as they adopt technologies like virtualization. The new 8GB Crucial DDR3-1066 VLP RDIMMs enable them to move to these solutions without compromising memory density, performance, or quality," said Jim Jardine, Lexar Media senior worldwide product manager.
The 8GB Crucial DDR3-1066 VLP RDIMMs are covered by the Crucial Reliance Program, which includes limited lifetime warranties, dedicated toll-free support, and an optional on-site spares program.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard