AVADirect Now Offers Supermicro 6100 Series Servers
We recently added a new line of Supermicro servers, based off of the 6100 series processors. They are offered in eight and twelve-core variants that will push any data, media, or processing application beyond limits. What separates the Supermicro 6100 series servers from the rest is quite impressive. They feature new technology that has not surfaced, until now. The motherboard chipset accommodates features such as AMD CoolCore with CoolSpeed, which monitors temperatures and adjusts fans to keep the processors at appropriate levels. "AMD PowerNow!" will shift priority to cores that are handling more difficult tasks to complete them quicker. Supermicro 6100 series servers also support up to 128GB per unit, allowing the most resource used in any server to date, without sparing. The processors only consume 80W, which is an idea that is entirely new to AMD, and Supermicro 6100 series servers use less power than previous solutions. Usually, they are known for utilizing more power than any platform to date, but that is now history. Supermicro 6100 Series Servers will be offered in 2P/2U, 2P Tower, 4P Rack, and 4P Blade variants.
To fully configure these servers click Supermicro 6100 Series Servers at AVADirect
To view all Supermicro products we offer click Supermicro Products at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Respawn's Titanfall dev team is separate from other projects
- Epic will stop exclusives if Valve gives 88% revenue split
- Nintendo won't reveal new Switch at E3 2019
- How Switch stacks up against other Nintendo hardware
- Xbox gaming makes less than 10% of Microsoft's Q3 revenues
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Sonic & Friends Go Head-to-Head with 'Team Dark' In Part 2 of Team Sonic Racing Overdrive
- Rhythm & Dance VR Game 'Wave Circles' Announced for Steam
- Adrenaline-fueled Twin-Stick Shooter BulletRage Announced
- 'Final Assault' WW2 Cross-Platform Competitive Multiplayer VR Game Launching May 16 on Steam, Oculus, and Viveport
- Dark Fantasy Action RPG 'Warlander' Announced for PS4 and Xbox One