Scythe Announces Slip Stream 140 mm Case Fan Series
Scythe announces the brand new Slip Stream 140 mm fan series which is the successor of former Kaze Maru 140 mm fan series. These new models have been first introduced as a PWM version in combination with the recently released Grand Kama Cross CPU Cooler, and are now available as four individual retail products. Interested users can have the choices among 500, 800, 1,200 and 1,700 rpm models, where the 500 rpm model is specified with 27.2 CFM (46 m³/h) at 9.6 dBA and the fastest mode 92.4 CFM (157 m³/h) at 36.4 dBA.
New Slip Stream 140 fans feature a smaller center hub with larger fan blades, which results in higher airflow at lower fan speed. Regular 120 mm screw holes are used to mount the Slip Stream 140 mm fans, which allow wider range of uses. Scythe Slip Stream 140 mm case fan series is available for 9.95 EUR (excl. VAT) or US$ 12.00 (excl. TAX).
Slip Stream 140
SM1425SL12SL (500 rpm)
SM1425SL12L (800 rpm)
SM1425SL12M (1,200 rpm)
SM1425SL12H (1,700 rpm)
140 x 140 x 25 mm
5.51 x 5.51 x 0.98 in
500 / 800 / 1,200 / 1,700 rpm (±10%)
9.6 / 14.3 / 23.2 / 36.4 dBA
27.2 / 43.5 / 65.2 / 92.4 CFM
46 / 74 / 110 / 157 m³/h
141 g / 4.97 oz.
3-Pin (4-Pin Molex Adapter include)
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower