Gingle releases new DDR3 1066 SoDIMM 2GB Memory Module
(Taipei, Taiwan, Sep 10, 2008) － Addressing the never ending need for greater amounts of system memory, Gingle Technology today revealed the newest DDR3 1066 SO-DIMM 2GB memory module, a module specialized for all type of DDR3 notebook. Taking up a low power of 1.5 voltage and lower cas latency of 7-7-7-21, is best suited for today green product specification requirement.
With the successful credit of Intel platform validation for 1GB DDR3 1066 SoDIMM, once again Gingle introduces a higher capacity of 2GB DDR3 1066 So-DIMM memory module. Power consumption of just 1.5V compare to DDR2 of 1.8V, efficiently decreases 17% power consumption and enhancing the battery life of notebook.
By the Intel's latest mobile platform Centrino2 with DDR3 technology, Gingle providing a 2GB SoDIMM which are able to run a dual channel up to 4GB for any workload or Vista operating system! 8 layers PCB, highest quality wafer, and strictly quality standard on mass production, Gingle are the one of first to provide the best cost / performance own brand DDR3 2G SoDIMM instead of original maker's module.
By constantly doing research and development, not only higher capacity of 2GB was achieved but also retaining the memory clock speed of DDR3 1066MHz. As more and more demand for high speed and high capacity is the next generation product, Gingle tend to always be the one to bring in the up to date product or new technology or innovation. Be it compatibility, stableness, speed or energy saver, Gingle DDR3 1066 2GB So-DIMM is sure to satisfy your need.
8-bit pre-fetch design
Ultra high frequency at 1066MHz with the 204-pin design
8-layer PCB design
FBGA package and ASR design
High compatibility and reliability
Gingle Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products. We deliver exceptional, well-planned and quality-oriented products into the market. Our strategy is to fulfill the global distribution market and expand business scale through the development of own brand for DRAM and Flash products. Gingle Technology constantly strives to improve our competitiveness in the global market and provide customers with the highest quality and the most advanced technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit