HANNSG Announces HZ281HPB 28 inch HD Monitor
The new HANNSG HZ281HPB monitor features a 28" widescreen display with a 1920 x 1200 WUXGA 1080p resolution, making it the perfect choice for those who require the ultimate display real-estate, and the number one choice to display HD content. Playing the perfect HD host, the HZ281HPB monitor displays HD content in its true entirety, delivering crisp, sharp images without lag for the best multimedia experience. It features a fast 3ms response time, a typical 800:1 contrast ratio and 400cd/m² brightness and includes both HDMI and DVI-D (HDCP) inputs, in addition to traditional VGA connectivity, enabling dual input to cater for the multitudes of state-of-the art and age-old plug-ins.
The HZ281HPB also boasts a super wide viewing angle of 170º, delivering perfect picture quality for wide angle viewing, whilst an anti-glare surface ensures the viewing experience is not hindered by direct sunlight or bright ambient lighting. The HZ281HPB has a modern look to match its dexterous performance credentials. It has a super slim bezel to accentuate the display and is finished in glossy black, at home in any contemporary setting or home cinema setup.
If you are looking to upsize, have intense graphic requirements or are simply looking for a static big-screen partner for a mobile computing device, then the HZ281HPB should tick all the boxes. The new HZ281HPB is available now, RRP £279.00 Inc. VAT from https://www.misco.co.uk, is supplied as standard with a 3 year on-site swap out manufacturers' warranty and can be wall mounted utilising the VESA standard 100mm mounting plate.
Display Size: 27.5" Widescreen
Contrast Ratio: 800:1
Resolution: 1920 x 1200 WUXGA
Response Time: 5ms (typ)/3ms (GtG)
Display Colours: 16.7M
Display Surface: Anti Glare
Viewing Angles: H/V 170º/160º
Inputs: VGA, Audio, HDMI, DVI-D (HDCP)
Speakers: 2x 2W
Dimensions (mm): 653 (w) x 254 (d) x 523 (h)
VESA Mounting: VESA Standard 100mm
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard