PhotoFast - iPhone StreetFighter Pad Concept - Made for iPod Project
Taipei, Taiwan. Apr. 1st 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of iPod/iPhone accessories. Relied the new Apple products introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring more delightful ideas to Apple's world.
PhotoFast has become one of the Apple Authorized Manufacturers in late 2009, as MFi (Made for iPod) and WWi (Work with iPhone) licensee. It is our goals to serve the growing numbers of Apple user in near future. and transform the power of development into the art of beauty.
We proudly introduce the concept of realistic game pad for StreetFighter enthusiast. By mounting the entire set to iPhone's touch panel. Users could feel its bottom rebound while gaming. Instant movement could be capture and pass on to the capacitive tips under the pad, which allows indirect contact to the touch panel.
This new concept is expected to be carried out in Japan 2010 July.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit