XFX Release 2GB Eyefinity 6 Radeon HD 5870
XFX today releases their first salvo from their Eyefinity 6 series - The new Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition - which facilitates massive visual real estate with the first-ever "wrap-around" 6 screen in-picture experience.
2 GB DDR5 memory
6 mini DisplayPort outputs
Connect up to 6 displays, Up to 2560 x 1600 per output
Supports up to 7680 x 3200 with 6 displays in Eyefinity
Backed with 2GB of GDDR5 memory, support for DirectX11 and Windows 7, and ATI Stream Technology that boosts your system's performance by offloading tasks sent to your CPU - the ultimate gaming Graphics Card is here.
Never get lost in the action again with the XFX Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition's mind-blowing 6 screen capability - with the most memory and screen landscape that XFX has offered serious gamers. Get crisp HD graphics on the most intense games.
As you may have heard, this is only the beginning of this Eyefinity6 range from XFX, who have always developed the most powerful, versatile Gaming weapons. Soon they will raise the bar again with the Radeon HD 5970 Black Edition Limited, increasing from 2GB to 4GB, including 6 mini DisplayPort outputs, giving you a custom overclocking tool all from the highest spec Black Edition model yet.
From the looks of things, XFX plans to launch this graphics card in an astounding machine gun package that hardcore gamers will kill to get their hands on.
Available soon, look out for delivery updates.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Store gives away free games every two weeks
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett development kit is called 'Anaconda'
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- accentuate redress
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire