AVADirect Now Carries Mushkin Power Supplies
We recently added a new line of Mushkin Power Supplies to our website. Each series within the Mushkin Power Supplies has a relevance to the amount of power they output. The "Enhanced Volta" will output 500W-600W within the series, and "Enhanced Joule" will output 1000w-1200w within it's series. The "XP" series power supplies will provide anywhere between 650W-850W as they are released. The two biggest pros of Mushkin power supplies are price, and noise level. All of the power supplies have low-noise fans, whether they be 92mm or 140mm. You will also be delighted to know that all of them are modular. Usually, you have to pay a higher cost for a power supply to have modular cables for the sake of wire management; this is certainly not the case with Mushkin. Unlike a majority of monitor power supplies, each unit is equipped with Quad-rails to assist in distributing an even amount of power within the system it is installed in. Mushkin also provides more than enough power cables for any type of system that will be integrated with these power supplies. Adding the Mushkin Series Power Supplies is another way for us to provide high-quality, convenient parts at a low cost for anyone to enjoy.
To view all Mushkin Power Supplies we carry click Mushkin Power Supplies at AVADirect
For more information click AVADirect Authorized Mushkin Reseller
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit