The King of Graphics Cards_R5870 Lightning
Broke the Highest 3DMark Vantage Score of FutureMark in Single-Core Card - Thousands of ocers as witnesses to the crowning glory
[Taipei, Taiwan] MSI/AMD Lightning Overclocking Contest 2010 just rounded off on March 25th. At R5870 Lightning Challenge, the winner is NickShih from Taiwan, achieved P28749 of 3DMark Vantage which FutureMark officially announced the record is the highest scores of the single-core cards at present as well as R5870 Lightning is the fastest single-core graphics card currently. The challenge shows the ultimate overclocking capability of R5870 Lightning. Thousands of ocers from all over the world opted in weekly precision challenge and more than 120 thousand people attended the challenge as witnesses to the crowning glory of world record breaking.
Ingeniously, MSI R5870 Lightning is equipped with 15-phase power design, two 8-PIN external power connectors, and LPL (Lightning Power Layer) specific PCB layout for sufficient power supply. With more features, such as the industry first all Hi-C CAP for GPU, Twin Frozr II thermal design, 8mm SuperPipe technology, form-in-one heatsink, over-voltage function of GPU and etc., R5870 Lightning is a graphics card designed for overclocking and built for hardcore users. By means of ocers' tweaking and cooling skills, R5870 Lighting can utterly release its overclocking capability to achieve the historic amazing record.
Award List of Weekly Precision Challenge:
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower