Thermaltake Launches LAN-Mobility Mid-Tower V5 Black Edition
All Stealth Black chassis with re-enforced handle
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is launching the latest edition to their mobile chassis series, the V5 Black Edition. The V5 Black Edition is catering specifically to the needs of LAN party enthusiasts and people on the move, who frequently have to schlep their PC along. An extra large and reinforced handle on top of the V5 Black Edition guarantees for a firm and comfortable grip. The stealth black color coating inside and outside in combination with the blue exhaust LED-fan on top and a transparent window on the left side panel, lend this chassis its stylish and characteristic looks.
Despite the V5 Black Edition being very portable, it still offers all the advantages and conveniences of a regular mid-tower. Overall there is room for up to 9 drives, in different combinations of 5.25", 3.5" or 2.5" sized devices. The removable drive bay cage for three 3.5" drives at the bottom makes installation even easier.
With an extra large CPU cooler installation hole in the motherboard tray exchanging or upgrading your cooler adds to your long-term ease-of-use with microATX and standard ATX motherboards.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to an optimized ventilation. Therefore one 20 cm blue exhaust LED-fan on top and one 12 cm intake turbo-fan on the back have already been preinstalled. For power-users and gaming enthusiasts another 12 cm fan can be installed at the side panel for VGA cooling, while another 12 cm fan can be attached to the front side of the drive bays. The feet elevate the V5 Black Edition high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
The V5 Black Edition is available for a suggested retail price of US$ 69
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard