Thermaltake Launches LAN-Mobility Mid-Tower V5 Black Edition
All Stealth Black chassis with re-enforced handle
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is launching the latest edition to their mobile chassis series, the V5 Black Edition. The V5 Black Edition is catering specifically to the needs of LAN party enthusiasts and people on the move, who frequently have to schlep their PC along. An extra large and reinforced handle on top of the V5 Black Edition guarantees for a firm and comfortable grip. The stealth black color coating inside and outside in combination with the blue exhaust LED-fan on top and a transparent window on the left side panel, lend this chassis its stylish and characteristic looks.
Despite the V5 Black Edition being very portable, it still offers all the advantages and conveniences of a regular mid-tower. Overall there is room for up to 9 drives, in different combinations of 5.25", 3.5" or 2.5" sized devices. The removable drive bay cage for three 3.5" drives at the bottom makes installation even easier.
With an extra large CPU cooler installation hole in the motherboard tray exchanging or upgrading your cooler adds to your long-term ease-of-use with microATX and standard ATX motherboards.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to an optimized ventilation. Therefore one 20 cm blue exhaust LED-fan on top and one 12 cm intake turbo-fan on the back have already been preinstalled. For power-users and gaming enthusiasts another 12 cm fan can be installed at the side panel for VGA cooling, while another 12 cm fan can be attached to the front side of the drive bays. The feet elevate the V5 Black Edition high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
The V5 Black Edition is available for a suggested retail price of US$ 69
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit