The MSI GE700 - Your Best Choice for Entertainment
The GE700, MSl's latest 17" gaming and entertainment notebook computer comes with an all new jet black body and high tech brushed silver finish as well as Intel's advanced core i5 processor with the top-end ATI Radeon HD 5730 discrete graphics card, a subwoofer, and dual hard disk architecture. It's the best choice for individuals who demand the ultimate experience in multimedia entertainment.
Taipei-MSI's newest 17" gaming notebook-the GE700, just made its debut. It comes equipped with Intel's latest core i5 processor with ATI Radeon HD 5730 discrete graphics card (with 1GB DDR3 VRAM), two cinema-class speakers and a subwoofer, a HD webcam, and dual hard disk architecture, so you can install two hard drives for maximum memory storage. Its superior multimedia, entertainment, and processing capabilities maximize your experience.
MSI Marketing Director Sam Chern points out that the MSI GE700, a 17" gaming and entertainment laptop, utilizes Intel Turbo Boost Technology for dynamic enhanced processing efficiency, a high-end discrete graphics card to increase image processing performance, and cutting-edge SRS Premium Sound. Furthermore, the GE700 boasts MSI's exclusive ECO Engine Power Saving Technology, Cinema Pro, and GPU Boost Technology to give you just the right amount of battery power you need for the task at hand.
Exceptional multimedia and processing performance
ATI Radeon HD5730 discrete graphics card (with 1GB DDR3 VRAM):The GE700 is equipped with the ATI Radeon HD5730 discrete graphics card with 1GB DDR3 display memory for superior display performance and lower power consumption. It also supports DirectX 11 for outstanding 3D graphic effects.
All new 2010 Intel® Core Processor:The MSI GE700 comes with Intel's powerful, energy-sipping Core i5 processor with Intel Turbo Boost and Intel® Hyper-Threading technology for dynamic enhanced processing efficiency. It handles more data and greatly enhances overall system performance.
All new style goes high tech
High tech black and silver body:The GE700's all new high tech exterior comes with MSI's own color film print technology. The cover has a bright jet black coating, while the area below the keyboard has a layered silver brushed finish. The blending of silver and black gives the GE700 a distinctively high tech feel.
Luminescent Touch Hotkeys:The GE700 continues the MSI gaming notebook tradition of high tech style. Above the keyboard is a unique luminescent touch hotkeys strip with fire-engine red shortcut keys, including GPU Boost, Cinema Pro, and Multimedia Control, are arranged systematically to highlight the GE700's speed.
Flexible performance to maximize battery time
Exclusive ECO Engine Power Saving Technology:The GE700 comes equipped with MSI's exclusive ECO Engine Power Saving Technology which allows you to select from among five power management levels-Video Game, Film, Presentation, Word Processing, and Turbo Battery, for just the right amount of performance, when you need it.
Exclusive GPU Boost Technology:MSI's exclusive GPU Boost Technology allows the GE700 to strike the ideal balance between multimedia performance and battery efficiency. When using applications that require high performance image processing, a touch of the GPU Boost key puts the GE700 into discrete mode for the ultimate in multimedia performance. When extended battery life is a priority, however, simply depress the Battery key to cut off the discrete graphics card and switch the GE700 to integrated display chip mode.
Exclusive Cinema Pro Technology:The GE700's powerful hardware maximizes both your gaming and film viewing experience. A touch of the Cinema Pro key switches the GE700 to film mode for higher screen resolution and richer colors.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit