X-Fi Bravura DTS Connect Driver Coming in Q2 with Windows 7, Vista, and XP Support
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) has rescheduled the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card DTS Connect™ driver for Q2 of 2010. According to sources at Auzentech, the schedule allows for additional development and certification testing before release, as well as expanded operating system support.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page had originally listed DTS Connect support for Windows 7 and Vista. Now, Auzentech has added Windows® XP to the list of supported operating systems. The new schedule was first announced via the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page on March 1.
With the DTS Connect driver update, the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 will be able to deliver a multi-channel audio bitstream compatible with DTS-enabled surround systems through a coaxial or optical connection.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card is a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card built around the Creative PCI Express audio processor. Below are the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card Key Features.
• Creative X-Fi native PCI Express audio processor
• Support for 7.1 channel playback up to 24-bit/96kHz for speaker outputs
• Support for stereo playback up to 24-bit/192kHz with 120dB DAC for Headphone output
• All output OPAMPs (x5) are replaceable by the end-user
• Exclusive Hi-Fi headphone amplifier supports professional headphones with 1/4" phone jack
• Stereo/Balanced mode microphone pre-amplifier supports professional microphones
• Premium quality audio parts
• I/O Mode Control, Pointing Ground Design™, X-Balance Power Generation System™
• Optical/Coaxial combo connector for S/PDIF output
• Intel® HD Audio 10-1 pin front panel connector
• DTS Connect™ for Windows® 7, Vista and XP via driver download (Q2 2010).
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card is available now from Auzentech and participating retailers. For more information, visit: www.auzentech.com.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:01 pm CDT