GIGABYTE Opens GO OC 2008 'Guess The Winner' Competition
GIGABYTE motherboard prizes for winners of 'Guess The Winner' and 'Predict The Best SuperPi Score' competitions
Taipei, Taiwan, September 04, 2008 - GIGABYTE UNITED INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today officially opened the GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC) 2008 'Guess The winner' and 'Predict The Best SuperPi Score' competitions. The online voting competitions started (unofficially) on September 1st and end on September 24th. Anybody who wants to get behind their national team or show their support for their favourite overclocker is welcome to enter.
Participants simply have to register on the GO OC 2008 website in order to gain access to the voting pages. This can be achieved by selecting the 'Guess The Winner' or SuperPi' buttons on the home page or alternatively by selecting the 'Contestants' page in the top navigation bar, followed by selecting the team on the global map and then following the 'Vote for me' button prompts. Votes are limited to only 1 vote per person per day.
Prizes on offer are three GA-EP45-DS3R motherboards for three lucky winners (one apiece) of the 'Guess The Winner' competition and two GA-EP45-DS3R motherboards for the closest two registered entrants (one apiece) in the 'Predict The Best SuperPi Score' competition. Winners will be announced after October 1st on the GO OC website.
For more event details, please visit http://gooc2008.gigabyte.com.tw
About GIGABYTE UNITED INC.
GIGABYTE UNITED INC., established in December 2006, is assuming the GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. Brand, which for the past 20 years has been a world-renowned leader in the motherboard industry. Continuing to focus on its core businesses of GIGABYTE branded motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. is committed to providing our valued customers with the highest quality products and services featuring the industry's most innovative design.
In order to meet the challenges of today's intensely competitive channel market, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. fully utilizes its key assets including its cutting-edge research and development team as well as its professional sales and marketing resources to continue to develop technologies to fit a complete range of digital life solutions. Now and for the future, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. will continue to embody the unique spirit and culture, which has made GIGABYTE one of the foremost brands in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- New Assassin's Creed free-to-play mobile game incoming
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- AMD Radeon RX 590 turns up on the 3DMark database
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!