Spire Announces TherMax Eclipse II CPU Cooler
Following the success of the original DT heat-pipe TherMax series, we're proudly introducing the TherMax Eclipse II. Powered by Innovation and with awesome looks this CPU Cooler is one supreme performer. Equipped with five 8mm Direct Touch U-Shaped sintered powder heat-pipes combined with black-nickel coated stamped heat-sink fins to best preserve killer looks. The TherMax Eclipse II is ready to best cool the extreme hot 130W to 150W Micro-processors made by Intel and AMD.
Universally compatible with the Intel 1156/1366/775 platforms in combination with the AMD AM3/AM2/940/939 platforms giving professionals and gamers a huge scope to utilize this impressive Diablo. Another welcome new feature are the possibility of mounting two fans simultaneously for even better cooling results. Simply installed with the included Anti-vibe rubber fan mounts installation is made tool-free and easy. This towering cooler is build to deliver the best thermal performance - guaranteed.
Five 8mm all copper U-shaped direct touch heat-pipes
Straight lined fins and heat-pipes allowing air to easily pass through
46 stamped aluminum wide fins for best surface rate
Dimpled surface fin for increased heat transfer rate
Black-Nickel coated heat-sink to preserve killer looks
Two (2) 120mm BlackStar 9 blade fan design
PCI Fan speed control unit included
High Quality, Long MTBF Japanese No.1 Ball bearing
Anti-Vibe universal rubber fan mountings (crews)
Supports AM2/AM3939/940 and 775/1156/1366
High performance up to Intel Core i7 Extreme 150W
The TherMax Eclipse II CPU Cooler is compatible with the latest ATX boards based on the Intel and AMD Micro-processors sockets 775/1156/1366 for Intel and AM2/AM3/940/939 for AMD.
TherMax Eclipse II heat-sink, Two (2) BlackStar 120mm DC Fans, 8 Anti-Vibe rubber fan mounts, PCI Fan speed control unit, BlueFrost thermal interface compound, Intel universal mounting set, AMD universal mounting set, Motherboard back-plate, User installation manual, Warranty registration card.
The TherMax Eclipse II is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence half March 2010. MSRP USD 52.99 / EURO 38.95.
Latest News Posts
- Top 10 premium games of 2018 in revenue
- Path of Exile 2019 roadmap detailed
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Blizzard hiring 17 devs for new Diablo game
- Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on PS4, Xbox One
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media