Point of View introduces the next era of graphics cards
GeForce GTX 260 and GeForce GTX 280
POINT OF VIEW, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is launching today the first graphics cards in the brand new GeForce GTX 200 series, the GeForce GTX 260 and GeForce GTX 280.
The most advanced graphics processing technology has been upgraded. The 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified architecture will boost your graphics performance like nothing before! This next era of computer graphics is heading into a complete new direction with the GeForce GTX 200 Series graphics cards.
One of the most exiting new features of the new GeForce GTX 200 Series is the integrated support for PhysX. This incredible technology gives the graphics card the ability to accelerate true-to-life physics calculations which are needed for explosions, environmental destructions and level interaction, while keeping a stable frame rate!
The GTX 200 Series GPU is capable of accelerating Windows Vista, High definition movies and 3d applications such as games and OpenGL software. Besides that, the GPU also has support for the new NVIDIA Technology: CUDA. With this new GPGPU technology (General-purpose computing on graphics processing units) regular software can be accelerated by the graphics processor. All together, these PCI-Express 2.0 cards are built for the future! Both the GeForce GTX 260 and the GeForce 280 are guaranteed to offer the ultimate graphics performance. Let's see the specs of these two monsters:
GeForce GTX 280
Processor cores : 240
Core clock : 602 MHz
Processor clock : 1296 MHz
Memory clock : 2214 MHz
Memory : 1 GB GDDR3
GeForce GTX 260
Processor cores : 192
Core clock : 576 MHz
Processor clock : 1242 MHz
Memory clock : 1998 MHz
Memory : 896 MB GDDR3
With the huge increase of amount of shader processors and memory these two monsters can take down any game on the market! The double dual link DVI ports with HDMI support will blast the sharpest details onto your screen(s).
Maximum detail with perfect frame rates has never gone so well together! Experience you favorite games in the highest resolutions and detail level with the brute force power of the GeForce GTX 260 and GeForce GTX 280! And if maximum performance isn't good enough, you can always multiple it up to three times through the supported SLi Technology!
The GeForce GTX 260 and GeForce GTX 280 will be available from June 16th 2008. Visit the "Where to Buy" section of our website for a sales point in your country.
About Point of View Graphics
Point of View, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is established in the year 2000. Since its inception, the sales of Point of View graphics cards have grown exponentially and our brand can now be seen in more than 70 countries world-wide. The headquarters of Point of View is based in the Netherlands where we operate the market with a European, multi-lingual sales team. However, our offices include: Point of View Belgium, Point of View France, Point of View Spain, Point of View Italy, Point of View Taiwan, Point of View China and Point of View USA.
As a high-end brand, Point of View holds a European vision on its product quality control and customer service and support. With excellent warranty conditions, efficient RMA handling and great technical support, Point of View prides itself on a very high level of service. Our focus is on supporting our distributors and partners to supply top quality products and present an exciting and marketable brand to retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit