ZOTAC Announces World's First StarCraftÂ® II Beta Gaming Tournament
New ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup challenges gamers to compete weekly for a chance to win prizes
HONG KONG - Feb. 25, 2010 - ZOTAC International, the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-ITX motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces the world's first online gaming tournament featuring the brand new Blizzard EntertainmentÂ®'s StarCraftÂ® II beta - the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II Cup. The ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup enables gamers that received an invite to join the StarCraftÂ® II beta program to compete in a weekly tournament to win prizes.
"Our new StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup continues our tradition of giving gamers and the gaming community what they want," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "The last StarCraftÂ®: Brood WarÂ® cup was a tremendous success and we will continue that success with the latest StarCraftÂ® II beta."
Gamers participating in the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup have a chance to win prize money every week. The first place winner of each ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup will be awarded 100Â€ for their gaming talents.
The ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup starts every Sunday at 14:00 CET and is open to all gamers. Gamers can preregister for the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup now.
It's time to play StarCraftÂ® II beta in the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup.
Â• World's first StarCraftÂ® II beta online tournament
Â• ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup
Â• Compete every Sunday for a chance to win 100Â€
Â• Open to everyone with a legitimate copy of StarCraftÂ® II beta
Â• For information, please visit https://www.zotac-cup.com
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit