BIOSTAR "GTO 63" Technology & TA890GXE
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb 26, 2010 - BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today reveals its new development "GTO 63" representing today's newest technology and performance enhancement.
"1st 6" - GT60, an exclusive development from BIOSTAR; users are able to adjust integrated GPU frequency and voltage freely to enhance system overall gaming performance up to 60% and more.
"2nd 6" - SATA 6Gbps, maximum hard disk transfer rate that enables higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media, and it is 2 times faster than SATA 2.
"3rd 6" - AMD Phenom II 6 core processor support, fully compatible with upcoming AMD "Thuban" Phenom II Six- core processors.
"GTO 63" will first adopt on BIOSTAR T-Series motherboard, "TA890GXE" along with AMD's new 890GX chipset launch on March 2nd. "TA890GXE" constructed supporting AMD latest "Leo" Enthusiast platform with AM3 processors as well as upcoming "Thuban" Phenom II X 6 six- core processor and DDR3 support.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes