Thermaltake Launch Their First Overclcking CPU Cooler
Thermaltake Frio, Designed For Overclocking
Thermaltake, leading DIY thermal solutions brand, launch their latest CPU air-cooler specifically designed for overclocking, the Thermaltake Frio. Its name is its mission, as Frio is the Spanish word for cool. With a maximum cooling capacity of up to 220W this high-end cooler is the ideal solution for overclockers and power-users alike. The universal socket support makes it compatible to all computer processors currently available on the market.
Unlike traditional up-side-down air flow designs, the Frio utilizes a tower side-flow design to optimize cooling performance. To attain maximum cooling performance, Thermaltake's Frio adopts 5 F8mm high-efficiency heat-pipes conducting heat from Nickel coated mirror base directly into the cooling tower which is made of 48 0.4mm thick specially designed aluminum fins to increase the overall thermal dissipation area. The preinstalled powerful 120mm OC VR fan can be manually adjusted between 1200RPM and 2500RPM according to differing user needs. An additional OC fan is already included in the package and can be installed to further maximize airflow under most stressful conditions.
Apart from the excellent cooling performance the Thermaltake Frio is also offering utmost convenience by virtue of its tool-lees design for fan-mounting. Exclusive anti-vibration soft mounting hooks reduce noise effectively even during fan operation at highest speeds. With support for Intel LGA775, LGA1156, LGA 1366 and AMD AM2, AM2+ and AM3 sockets the Frio delivers broadest processor compatibility.
The Thermaltake Frio CPU cooler is available at a suggested retail price of US$59.99.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM