Vantec Expands SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Product Line
Featuring SuperSpeed USB 3.0 NexStar® Hard Drive Docks in Both Black and White and the NexStar® SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
FREMONT, California - March 1, 2010 - Vantec Thermal Technologies, a worldwide leader specializing in computer accessories announces the expansion of the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 product lineup. Featuring the NexStar SuperSpeed Hard Drive Dock, available in both black and white and the NexStar SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter.
The NexStar Hard Drive Dock gives users a quick and easy way to access their SATA hard drives. By simply sliding either a 2.5" or 3.5" into the dock, users can begin reading and writing data from the attached hard drive. On the other hand, the NexStar SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter is extremely portable and is the perfect tool for a technician to have in their bag.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is the next generation bus interface offering transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps (625Mbps) and is fully backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. With the advent introduction of the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, Vantec has continued to update their product line with the latest technology.
Being the pioneer in the Build-Your-Own-Drive market, Vantec has continued to expand their popular NexStar lines with support for more interfaces along with the support for newer hard drives. The NexStar SuperSpeed Hard Drive Docks and NexStar SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter will be available at major retailers late March. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit https://www.vantecusa.com.
Founded in 1994, Vantec is a leading brand of computer accessories that provides a complete line of Storage, Thermal, and Mobile solutions. Vantec is devoted to every computer user from mainstream to enthusiast. Vantec's goal is to provide a complete and affordable way for computing needs of all kinds. For more information, visit https://www.vantecusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit