Vantec Expands SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Product Line
Featuring SuperSpeed USB 3.0 NexStar® Hard Drive Docks in Both Black and White and the NexStar® SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
FREMONT, California - March 1, 2010 - Vantec Thermal Technologies, a worldwide leader specializing in computer accessories announces the expansion of the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 product lineup. Featuring the NexStar SuperSpeed Hard Drive Dock, available in both black and white and the NexStar SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter.
The NexStar Hard Drive Dock gives users a quick and easy way to access their SATA hard drives. By simply sliding either a 2.5" or 3.5" into the dock, users can begin reading and writing data from the attached hard drive. On the other hand, the NexStar SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter is extremely portable and is the perfect tool for a technician to have in their bag.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is the next generation bus interface offering transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps (625Mbps) and is fully backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. With the advent introduction of the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, Vantec has continued to update their product line with the latest technology.
Being the pioneer in the Build-Your-Own-Drive market, Vantec has continued to expand their popular NexStar lines with support for more interfaces along with the support for newer hard drives. The NexStar SuperSpeed Hard Drive Docks and NexStar SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter will be available at major retailers late March. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit https://www.vantecusa.com.
Founded in 1994, Vantec is a leading brand of computer accessories that provides a complete line of Storage, Thermal, and Mobile solutions. Vantec is devoted to every computer user from mainstream to enthusiast. Vantec's goal is to provide a complete and affordable way for computing needs of all kinds. For more information, visit https://www.vantecusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard