Patriot Memory releases 2nd Version of the Warp Solid State Drives (SSD)
Patriot launches upgraded version of their Warp Solid State Drives (SSD) with read speeds up to 175MB/sec and write speed up to 100MB/sec
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released the 2nd version of their Warp Solid State Drives (SSD). Available in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities, Patriot's 2nd Warp version boasts read speeds up to 175MB/sec and write speeds up to 100MB/sec.
"SSD technology is growing exponentially" says Meng Jay, Flash Product Manager for Patriot Memory. "With read and write speeds exceeding today's current HDD technology and prices for flash products becoming more affordable, it's easy to see why SSD technology is the wave of the future."
Warp's 2nd version continues to be available in 2.5" form factors with SATA I/II connections for fast, reliable data transfer rates.
For more information about Patriot's 2nd version of the Warp SSD's and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM