Patriot Memory releases 2nd Version of the Warp Solid State Drives (SSD)
Patriot launches upgraded version of their Warp Solid State Drives (SSD) with read speeds up to 175MB/sec and write speed up to 100MB/sec
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released the 2nd version of their Warp Solid State Drives (SSD). Available in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities, Patriot's 2nd Warp version boasts read speeds up to 175MB/sec and write speeds up to 100MB/sec.
"SSD technology is growing exponentially" says Meng Jay, Flash Product Manager for Patriot Memory. "With read and write speeds exceeding today's current HDD technology and prices for flash products becoming more affordable, it's easy to see why SSD technology is the wave of the future."
Warp's 2nd version continues to be available in 2.5" form factors with SATA I/II connections for fast, reliable data transfer rates.
For more information about Patriot's 2nd version of the Warp SSD's and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel holds firm to 2020 for discrete GPU
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti: monster card with 11GB GDDR6
- THQ Nordic has 34 unannounced projects in development
- THQ buys Timesplitters IP
- Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Legendary Actor Patrick Stewart To Narrate My Memory of Us
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios, Strengthens Publishing Position
- Guardians of the Sky Arrives for TERA PC with Aerial Content and Limited Time Loot
- Lian Li Fuse Classic Brushed Aluminum and Modern RGB Lighting with new LANCOOL ONE Chassis
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution