Patriot Memory releases 2nd Version of the Warp Solid State Drives (SSD)
Patriot launches upgraded version of their Warp Solid State Drives (SSD) with read speeds up to 175MB/sec and write speed up to 100MB/sec
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released the 2nd version of their Warp Solid State Drives (SSD). Available in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities, Patriot's 2nd Warp version boasts read speeds up to 175MB/sec and write speeds up to 100MB/sec.
"SSD technology is growing exponentially" says Meng Jay, Flash Product Manager for Patriot Memory. "With read and write speeds exceeding today's current HDD technology and prices for flash products becoming more affordable, it's easy to see why SSD technology is the wave of the future."
Warp's 2nd version continues to be available in 2.5" form factors with SATA I/II connections for fast, reliable data transfer rates.
For more information about Patriot's 2nd version of the Warp SSD's and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit