Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio Launches New Shattered Horizon¬ô Competition
Contest offers players 16 ways to win PC hardware prizes from sponsors Biostar, FSP Group, Enermax and Patriot Memory
HELSINKI, FINLAND - February 22, 2010 - Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio today announced a new community competition for Shattered Horizon¬ô, their PC exclusive multiplayer first-person shooter. The contest starts today 22 February and with 16 different challenges over 4 weeks there are plenty of ways for players to win one of the many PC hardware prizes on offer from competition sponsors Biostar, FSP Group, Enermax and Patriot Memory. http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/competition/
"Our free weekend on Steam was a great success that saw thousands of new players join the Shattered Horizon community," said Jaakko Haapasalo, producer at Futuremark Games Studio. "Starting today, this competition gives players a chance to take on 16 fun challenges for a chance to win one of the great hardware prizes on offer from our sponsors."
The prize pool includes:
- Biostar TH55XE motherboards
- FSP Group EVEREST 88PLUS 700W power supplies
- Enermax Apollish 12cm cooling fans
- Patriot Memory DDR3 Viper II 'Sector 5' Series memory modules
- Shattered Horizon t-shirts, sticker packs and Arconaut memberships
About Shattered Horizon
Shattered Horizon is the innovative first game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space.
- Multiplayer first-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
- Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement. Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space then land on any surface.
- Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles fighting across eight space based levels from hollowed-out asteroids to the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
Latest News Posts
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Oculus founder has a new company, working on VR still
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM