MvixUSA Launches Mvix Solido Wireless-N USB Adapter with 5dbi Antenna
Chantilly, VA. February 22, 2010: MvixUSA, a market leader in HD entertainment, business signage solutions and networked accessible storage devices, announces the launch of Mvix Solido, a revolutionary wireless-N USB adapter with 300 mbps data throughput and much higher range.
Mvix Solido Wireless-N Adapter uses the latest wireless networking technology, IEEE 802.11n. By superimposing multiple transmission signals, Wireless-N's MIMO technology provides a significantly high data throughput (upto 300Mbps). Unlike traditional wireless networking technologies that can suffer interference, MIMO increases the range and reduces "dead spots" in the wireless coverage area. The robust "N" signal travels farther, maintaining wireless connections up to 4 times farther than the traditional adapters.
Solido is our latest marvel for making wireless media streaming a reality. After a thundering success of our award-winning WiFi N adapter Nubbin , we further improved on the wireless-N technology and the results are phenomenal. It is not only an must-have add-on for our range of high definition media streamers like Ultio, it s a must for high speed home or office wireless networks. " commented Mike Mallon, the VP of business development at Mvix
Mvix Solido comes pre-equipped with the popular 5dbi antenna architecture. The 5dbi antenna provides an enhanced and stable reception of the wireless signal allowing faster, more reliable signal at a greater distance from a Wifi Router. The tilt-adjustable head lets one fine tune the reception and provides a signal so strong, it eliminates any hiccups from high definition media streaming.
Mike further elaborated, Mvix Solido brings incredible speed of Wireless-N to media-centric applications like streaming HD video, audio, gaming, etc. It provides a stable platform to run multiple media-intense streams across your network simultaneously. We are delighted to introduce this much-awaited product " which is a true plug and play WiFi-N adapter for our Mvix Ultio and Mvix Ultio Pro models.
Mvix Solido is being launched at an aggressively competitive price of $34.99 making it an extremely affordable accessory to Ultio / Ultio Pro Media Centers. It is also compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux. Solido is ready for shipping immediately.
For more information, visit http://mvixusa.com/product/solido
ABOUT MVIX(USA), Inc.
MvixUSA is the market leader in technology and products for hard-disk based HTPCs, portable media-centers and hi-definition digital signage players. In addition, MvixUSA has leading expertise and products for digital playback of high-definition (1080p) video content, network streaming, NAS media storage, and IP service integration. Since inception, MvixUSA's commitment to delivering innovative solutions has put the company at the forefront of digital entertainment industry. With a versatile line of audio and video products for use at home, on the road and in business environments, MvixUSA caters to customers who value quality, style and a technology-enabled lifestyle. In the recent past, Mvix Media Centers has received accolades from many well-known and respected reviewers across the world. Recently it own the "Editor's Choice - Must Have" award from reputed technology review site TweakTown.com and was declared one of the "10 Hottest Linux Powered Gadgets" by TheHottestGadgets.com . MvixUSA products have been recommended as Best Holiday Gadget Gifts by ComputerWorld and Infoworld. For more information, visit https://www.mvixusa.com or call 1-866-310-4923
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft does NOT block keyboard/mouse support on Xbox One
- Remedy's new game 'P7' expected for release in 2019
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit