Refurbished X-Raider and X-Studio
Auzentech Announces Refurbished X-Raider and X-Studio Sound Cards
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) has announced the availability of two additional refurbished products, the X-Raider and X-Studio Sound Cards at discounts off of retail. These are in addition to the three Auzentech sound cards announced previously.
The Auzen X-Raider 7.1 and and X-Studio 5.1 are now available as refurbished sound cards. Refurbished products are tested and repacked by Auzentech staff to conform to product specifications. The refurbished cards come with a 30-day refund policy and can receive a one-year warranty with product registration.
Refurbished Products are available for purchase exclusively from the Refurbished Products Page, located in the Products section of the Auzentech website.
For more information, visit the links below.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit