Refurbished X-Raider and X-Studio
Auzentech Announces Refurbished X-Raider and X-Studio Sound Cards
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) has announced the availability of two additional refurbished products, the X-Raider and X-Studio Sound Cards at discounts off of retail. These are in addition to the three Auzentech sound cards announced previously.
The Auzen X-Raider 7.1 and and X-Studio 5.1 are now available as refurbished sound cards. Refurbished products are tested and repacked by Auzentech staff to conform to product specifications. The refurbished cards come with a 30-day refund policy and can receive a one-year warranty with product registration.
Refurbished Products are available for purchase exclusively from the Refurbished Products Page, located in the Products section of the Auzentech website.
For more information, visit the links below.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon