Mushkin Enhanced Announces New DDR3-2000 Kit
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of an incredibly fast DDR3-2000 Channel Blackline Kit for Intel's LGA1156 platform.
Offering CL7 performance at DDR3-2000, the 996829 memory kit provides an elegant solution for the PC3-16000 specification while simultaneously boasting Mushkin Enhanced's unparalled quality level.
"Our newest DDR3-2000 kit is a real accomplishment for us. It offers the best of both worlds: top-tier performance with the reliability and stability our customers expect." - Brian Flood, director of product development.
996829 - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-16000 7-10-8-27 1.65V Blackline
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower