MSI Announces its R5570-MD1G Graphics Card
Leading graphics card and motherboard manufacturer, MSI, is launching today R5570-MD1G graphics card in low-profile design to meet the demands of home theatre personal computer (HTPC) users. Powered by ATI Radeon HD 5570 GPU supporting DirectX 11 and Dolby 7.1 channels loss-less surround stereo and equipped with HDMI output for Full HD movie playback, MSI R5570-MD1G is featured with the compact size benefited from the low-profile design, making the product the best-ever choice for building any HTPC.
The brand new MSI R5570-MD1G features as low-profile design to fit the HTPC conventionally with limited space, especially for smaller or slim cases. On the other hand, the low-profile design is good for thermal dissipation to facilitate interior air ventilation. Ultimately, the mini size of R5570-MD1G makes installation much easier and more convenient.
All Solid Capacitors ensure system stability and reliability
R5570-MD1G is smaller than ordinary graphics cards, but MSI never cuts corners. To the contrary, MSI adopts all solid capacitors onboard to extend product life and increase the temperature tolerance of R5570-MD1G to prevent capacitor explosion and thereby enhance system stability and reliability.
Built-in HDMI output facilitates LCD TV connection
In addition to the standard video outputs, DVI and D-sub, R5570-MD1G is equipped with the increasingly popular HDMI output that can deliver both digital video and audio signals at the same time to minimize the usage of cables and facilitate consumers to connect to various A/V equipments.
Furthermore, R5570-MD1G is featured by genuine Dolby 7.1 channels lossless HD audio output for consumers to experience perfect "live" sound effects while enjoying an HD movie or playing 3D games.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit