ASUS Brings British Chevalier Style into CPU Coolers
All-copper "Armored" ASUS Royal Knight with 120mm Fan Design for Ultimate CPU Cooling
Taipei, Taiwan, August 27, 2008 - Following the massive worldwide popularity of the all copper-made Silent Knight II CPU cooler, ASUS, producer of top-notch cooling solutions has today unleashed the second variant in its all copper-made CPU cooler range - the ASUS Royal Knight. Keeping in line with its predecessor's effective cooling methods, the Royal Knight retains an all-copper buildup and utilizes 6 heat pipes to maintain low CPU temperatures for maximum stability. Furthermore, the outlook is drawn from the British Chevalier style; inclusive of a motif comprised of a crown, an eagle and a coat of arms to portray the overall spirit of the Knight Series.
All Copper Design with Advanced Thermal Solution
This latest Royal Knight utilizes a brand-new design that provides for an advanced thermal solution. This includes 6 pure copper heat pipes for efficient heat transference; a 120mm LED fan with a top-flow design for maximum air-flow; and last but not the least, twin wing-shaped copper fins that expands the heat exchange area for excellent thermal performance.
Quiet Operation Environment with PWM Function
Equipped with a 120mm LED fan, the Royal Knight not only provides maximum air-flow, but also ensures a quiet computing environment with operating levels of only 22 dBA. This is due to the PWM function, which automatically adjusts the fan speed according to the CPU's temperature - allowing gamers to fully immerse themselves into their games without other distracting noises.
British Chevalier Style with Knight Spirit
The latest Royal Knight presents itself in a retro-chic British Chevalier stylized outlook - integrating a crown, a coat of arms and an eagle that embraces the core spirit of the Knight Series. With the most advanced thermal solution to support impressive overclocking capabilities, coupled with such fine aesthetics, the stunning Royal Knight is truly a crowd pleaser in terms of looks and performance.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than eight thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100", and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nov patch: New Boss/Quests & More
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One